- About our Terms
- These Terms explain how you may use this website (the “Site”).
- References in these Terms to the Site includes the website www.bluecove.com and all associated web pages.
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site.
- By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them.
- If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
- If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by:
means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the Site;
means these terms and conditions of use as updated from time to time under clause 12;
has the meaning given to it in clause 6.1;
Acceptable Use Policy
means the policy, which governs your permitted use of the Site;
has the meaning given to it in clause 1.1;
We, us or our
means BlueCove Limited, company registration number 11269446 and the registered office of which is at 10 New Burlington Street, London W1S 3BE, United Kingdom; and
You or your
means the person accessing or using the Site or its Content.
- We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom.
- Your use of the Site means that you must also comply with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Using the Site
- The Site is intended for use only by persons who are neither “consumers” nor “retail clients” as we do not offer any products or services to consumers or retail clients. Accordingly, by using the Site you represent to us that you are not acting as a consumer and that you are not a retail client. If you are uncertain about the meaning of these terms, then you must consult an independent financial advisor or legal adviser prior to using this Site.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for:
- all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site; and
- keeping your password and other account details (if any) confidential.
- The Site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us using the details provided in clause 1.6.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
- Your privacy and personal information
- Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- This Site and all intellectual property rights in it including but not limited to any Content are owned by us, our licensors, or both (as applicable). Intellectual property rights means rights such as: copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to access the Site. You agree not to adjust or to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
- Trademarks: The name BlueCove and the BlueCove logo are our trademarks. Other trademarks and trade names may also be used on this Site. The use of any trademarks on (or from) the Site is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
- Submitting information to the Site or to us
- While we try to make sure that the Site is secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you supply to us and therefore we cannot guarantee that it will be kept confidential. For that reason, you should not let us have any patentable ideas or patent applications, advertising or marketing suggestions, prototypes, or any other information that you regard as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable (“Unwanted Submissions”). While we value your feedback, you agree not to submit any Unwanted Submissions.
- We may use any Unwanted Submissions as we see reasonably fit on a free-of-charge basis (bear in mind that we have no way of knowing whether such information is confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable because we do not monitor the Site to check for these matters). Therefore, we will not be legally responsible for keeping any Unwanted Submissions confidential nor will we be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use of such Unwanted Submissions.
- Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
- Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purpose.
- While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times, nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
- Hyperlinks and third-party sites
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third-party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third-party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party site and/or by applicable law.
- Limitation on our liability
Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any losses that arise from you accessing or using the Site.
- Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- Rights of third parties
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
These Terms are dated February 2019. No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. These Terms will not be varied or superseded by any terms that you submit to us via the Site or otherwise (even if such terms are expressed to supersede these Terms) unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
- If you are unhappy with us, please contact us as soon as possible. If you would like to make a complaint relating to our regulated activities, please follow our Complaints Handling Procedure which can be found here.
- If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our Complaints Handling Procedure, we will let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you.
- If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms (including with respect to any and all contractual and non-contractual disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms).
- The relevant laws of England and Wales will apply to these Terms.